pithecanthropus

I am writing from Dallas, Texas with the intent to shake things up. This blog will be political and I am a liberal, left, labor Democrat. Male, born the first year of World War II in the middle of America I am sick at heart about the state of my country and need to rant. Join in.

Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

For the longest time I was a carpenter, then a fisherman, then an engineer. I read a lot. I was married for 28 years, until death did us part. My son sustains me, and, at an age that makes it a silly thing to say, I have a girl friend.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Good bye and thanks for all the fish

Well OK, I'm going to post a last thing and then I'm going to go find an easier way to do this. Two weeks ago I composed about 1,500 words on Thomas Jefferson's conception of "monopoly" and how it referred to the modern corporation and why the corporation is, specifically, an anti democratic mechanism. It was really a beautiful essay and I was very proud of it. I got another cup of coffee and started to paste in the Jefferson quotes and the first paste erased every word and a full day's work could not reclaim or repeat them, so I have stayed away for a month. This is a mug's game but it is something I want to do. My friend Jim Moore has given me some technical advice which I think I'll take and try to come back in some more practical venue. See ya.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine
Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good
gains. If you know of any please share. Thanks!


Also visit my web site; vera wang wedding shoes flats

March 10, 2013 at 3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back
later and see if the problem still exists.

Look into my web blog :: 93 dodge cummins for sale

March 22, 2013 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


Here is my web page ... 93 dodge cummins for sale

March 22, 2013 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At this time it seems like Movable Type is the best blogging platform
available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


Feel free to visit my blog ... cargo pants women

March 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Website Counters